Sunday, June 30, 2013

18 Months Old

17 Months Old - Eating her fav, french toast! Who am I kidding? If it's food, it's Bean's favorite! 
Elizabeth was 18 months old  yesterday, friends! A YEAR AND HALF! Do you know what this means? In 6 months, I'll have a 2 year old. TWO. 
I don't even know where to begin to tell you how freaking scary that is. 

Not much has been going on in the Steele household. Frank is currently in California playing video games so Bean and I are alone until Monday or Tuesday? I can't remember. I just know I'm alone NOW. It's really hard. I'm not used to being alone so much at night. As someone who worries about EVERYTHING, constantly, it's not fun. I'll be happy when he's home.

I've been trying to occupy myself as much as possible - so I've created an Etsy!
For those of you who don't know what Etsy is - just go to that link above! It's an amazing site where people can sell handmade goods. My products haven't nearly reached the awesomeness of what other people are selling; but I plan to get to full awesomeness here soon!
My Gramma gave me literally thousands of beads a few weeks ago, thankfully! All I needed to buy were some tools, wiring and some other tiny beads needed. So cool! I'm so excited to get things up and " running!"

Wish me luck!


Since I don't have much to say this month - Here are some pictures. :3









And a video of Bean's new "terrible two's" personality.
She's telling me to get out of her chair - even though it's my chair. Hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment