Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

Hi blogging frandz! 

Before I start writing about Bean and I's Easter of 2013, I'd like to ask you a favor! If you HAVE a Blogger,  blogspot, whatever it's called, please, please, please, start "following" me so I don't look like a loser. Ha ha. If you're not sure how to, it's pretty easy! 

How to start following me and other blogs on Blogger:
1.) Go to Blogger's main page. www.blogger.com/home 


2.) Here it SHOULD give you the option of going to your own blog, or if you have multiple blogs, all of your blogs and it should also show you all the blogs you're "following". They call it "Reading List". Under that there should be a "Add" button. Click it! This is all on the left hand side of the page.

3.) Once you've clicked it, a window should pop up that reads "Reading List > Add blogs to follow." Under that, there should be 2 options to choose from. Click the circle that reads " Add from URL" and type in the desired blog URL you'd like to follow. In my case you would type in tiffenysteele.blogspot.com!  

After doing so, you will now get an "update" on your Blogger's main page of every Blog that your following! I also have it so if you're following me, your blog will show up on MY blog saying that your following me. Holla. 

If you've gone through the trouble of following me, please go ahead and go the the VERY bottom of my blog and click the "G+1" button as well! XD 


EASTER 2013


Easter  turned out pretty spectacular this year. Elizabeth was old enough to enjoy some of the festivities, the sun was out ALL weekend and we managed to make it to 4, yes 4, gatherings. 

We started celebrating on Saturday at Frank's parent's home as his Mom is a caregiver and had to work on Easter Sunday. Old people don't stop living cause of holidays ( most of the time, HA!) - I really do admire her for helping them out so much though. 


She insisted on holding her basket by herself. It was a bit heavy for her, ha! 


I wasn't to sure how Elizabeth would do with an egg hunt but she is the only baby on Frank's parents side and they were beyond excited for her to open her basket and look for eggs so we gave it a shot. Surprisingly, she took to it better than expected! I guess I didn't give her enough credit. She found all her eggs, with help of pointing and yelling " Over there, Bean!" a million times.



We had a great linner, OUTSIDE! ( Linner: Lunch & Dinner!) Ham, chicken, potato salad, shrimp, fruit, the list goes on. Diane always goes a little overboard for our little family on the holidays. We end up taking home a endless amount of leftovers every time.

Bean wasn't to sure about the potato salad at first, then she realized they were potatoes and inhaled it.
Easter Sunday we woke up "early" for Church and met my parent's, Grandparent's and Uncle's at  the high school as service was being held there for the holiday. Yes, Frank came too! It was really nice to enjoy Church WITH my husband for once. 
After the service we made our way to my parent's house for a brunch!



They just got baby chicks! It's of course SOOO exciting for all the grand-babies and was perfect for Easter.
They set up another egg hunt for all the kids in which Elizabeth tried to do too. She wasn't as successful with this hunt but still seemed to enjoy it none the less!




After a long afternoon of chasing after her 2 older cousins, Elizabeth was needing a nap so us Steele's headed home for a few hours to catch some Z's. Of course, I didn't, the lady who can't nap. Sigh.
Around dinner time we were then off to my OTHER grandparent's home for a delicious ham dinner and yummy cheesy potatoes!
Frank

Tyler

Bean lovin' on her water.



Passed out after a long long Easter weekend!


So I'm pretty sure I gained like 10lbs, and Elizabeth is still tired after 3 days but it was all a good time! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment