Monday, January 21, 2013

Bebe fever!

Bean spinning in Frank's computer chair .

So now that I'm almost done nursing and will be able to drink again at my own freewill (not that I will or ever did but the thought of being able to is really exciting.) I'm having bebe fever. Go figure. I can't help it. All these new babies were born and Bean isn't a bebe anymore, SHE'S A BIG GIRL!
What my fridge reads most days. 54 degrees INSIDE. NBD.
 It also doesn't help that people keep asking me when Bean #2 is coming. Frank and I have discussed more babies and for sure would like to wait till:
- Elizabeth is out of diapers. I don't want 2 babies pooping their pants. I don't think I could handle that.
- We have a nice, warm, home. One that isn't covered in black mold and preferably more than 2 bedrooms. :|

We definitely want more kids it's just not the time right meow. Of course when Bean decided to come it wasn't the most ideal time.

Not sure if anyone has caught on yet but I normally post a icanhascheeseburger photo that relates to my life in some way. This is how I feel right meow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment