Saturday, November 17, 2012

Laptop Madness


I'm currently sitting on our love seat. Watching Youth in Revolt. I hated this movie the first time I watched it. This is the 3rd time I've watched it and seems to get better each time. Elizabeth is passed out sideways on my lap, hugging my right arm. Yes, this means I am using the laptop for purposes other than work. Shocking, I know. I'm not a fan of laptops. Their keyboards are small and the palms of my hands always end up rubbing up against the 'mouse area' and I end up screwing up whatever I've written. I think they were made for people with more patience and small hands. Also, all my pictures are on the desktop...so no recent pictures of the Bean. I suppose I could always copy and paste some from Facebook. We will see how I feel when the time comes. I'm feeling lazy at the moment and copy and pasting seems like way to much work right now.

Anyways, whats currently going on in the life of myself and Elizabeth.

Bean is a master at "wall walking" now. For those of you which no children, "wall walking" is pretty much how it sounds. She holds onto anything with in arms reach and walks. Today she actually stood by herself for about a good minute. It was intense. Ha ha ha. It's so funny watching her walk. For her size it just doesn't look right. She's so small! I'm so curious what she's going to be like when she's older.
Everything, according to Bean is always " Dada!" For the time being. Occasionally she will say "kitty" or "mam" but not often.
Photo: Bean and I being crazy!
As you can see I found motivation to find a picture. Bean and I from yesterday!
Lets see, what else does she do? She can wave bye-bye now. She also has her top 2 teeth coming in. One is coming faster than the other, so she has one big front tooth, pretty silly looking. Her having teeth really hasn't affected her nursing either. Yep, I'm still nursing. Probably going to try and wean her off after she turns 1 or so. So can't wait to have a glass of wine with out feeling guilty.

I've been to work a few times now. I think it's going pretty well. At least for me it is. Leaving Elizabeth is pretty hard for me still. I feel so bad and she won't take any milk from a bottle or her tippy. Luckily she drinks water from her tippy and does eat a few bites of other foods. Mom also brings her by since work is right in Stanwood and Bean and I can reconnect for a few short minutes and get some nutrious boob milk into her. Frank and I's finacial situation seems to just be getting worse and worse so the few extra hours I've been putting in has been going towards food, so that is good I suppose.

Anyways, Bean woke up about 5 minutes ago and Frank is trying to hold her and play Halo4 at the same time which doesn't work. So I'm off to save her.

Ciao friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment