Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Blank

Dear friends,                                                                                                                            8/14/2012

Another couple weeks has gone by...can't say much has happened that is super exciting.

Bean is currently cutting 2 ( yes TWO) teeth, so sleeping has basically been non- existent for the both of us.

Frank and I celebrated our first anniversary as a married couple yesterday.

I finally cancelled my account with Bank of America.

Frank came home with a play pen for Bean. It plays music and has a freaking light on it. I would of been happy with just some gates but, whatever. She actually plays in it! Holla!

We've been looking for new places to live/buy in the Stanwood/Camano area. Any of you reading, if you see a good deal, let me know!
I'm so tired of going around the house with a bottle of bleach chasing the mold. It's ridiculous!

Frank finally finished my flower/veggie box for the back yard. Now it's August. Kind of late to plant anything.  I could put already bloomed flowers I suppose.

I cleaned out Bean's closet of clothes she doesn't wear anymore and brought them to Sprouts in Mt. Vernon. We now have $49 store credit there. So much clooooooothes.

OH! and our house in infested with fleas! It's terrible. We bombed/ sprayed everything! THEY'RE STILL HERE. I gotta say, the kittehs are to blame. They're outside/indoor kitties so... yeah. Sigh. Looking forward to fall.

....

:) 
I have nothing else to say so here's some pictures of Elizabeth! 
Shopping with Frank at Ace. 

Picking flowers with Mama!

Bean's first time in a swing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment