Friday, May 31, 2013

17 months old


16 months old: Caught red handed playing with Mama's plant!


Elizabeth was 17 months old on the 29th. Time has just been flying and my baby is now this running, loving, silly, whining, screaming toddler. I've been having to tell her "No" to basically everything. I feel so bad. I've been trying to find other ways of saying "No" as " That's not for Bean!" or " OUCH! THAT WILL GIVE YOU AN OWIE!" She's finally starting to get the point but I've had to get down at her level and let her know I'm being serious. Of course, I'm the only one ( or feel like it at least) that is saying "no" to her! Frank says she's too cute to discipline and the grandparents keep saying " Grandparent's are here to spoil! " Oye.

She's so smart and so fun to teach. She actually understands what people have to say to her - SO BIZARRE.

Anyways. Not much has really changed here at the Steele household. Still living on Camano in my crappy home. It's been raining ALL week so we've been stuck inside. I think it's maybe caused a bit of cabin fever in myself. I'm so lonely and depressed, it's really stupid and pathetic. Don't get me wrong, I love being home with my girl, but even a trip to the grocery store at this point would make me happy. I just want to get out of the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment