Friday, March 1, 2013

House Hunting

If you guys didn't know, my Grandparent's have agreed to help buy a home for Frank and I. After what seemed years ( actually was only months) of trying to get a loan from the bank and looking at homes, we were denied and forced to stay in our not so healthy rental. I've been trying to contain my hope and excitement. I've been trying to keep good faith in the Lord as I know he will provide me with a good home for my family eventually. We have found 3 homes, fallen in love, only to be let down, as some one else has already put an offer on them. It's beyond frustrating as I've been looking at specific homes that have been on the market FOREVER, then just as we decide " Hey, this is it! Lets put an offer down!" someone swoops in before us and beats us to the chase; and it's not like we wait days, these people literally beat us by minutes. Where do they come from?? I really feel as if it's being done on purpose! It's not, but totally feels like it.

Currently, I have the rodent people here fixing up the rental a 5th time as we have RATS ( not mice!) in our ceiling and walls. You'd think since this particular home is made of concrete, it'd be hard for any rodents to get inside, but you'd be oh so wrong. On top of the unwanted guests, we have had a leak. For those of you who have never had a leak, it's not just clean rain water coming from the ceiling, it's a rust, dirt invested, liquid that drops every few hours. About a month ago it was so bad, it had actually leaked onto my computer monitor ( ruining it! Weeee!) and we had to rearrange and put a whole BUCKET down. Our landlords had someone come out and fix the roof, again about a month ago; without telling me he'd be using tar. I let the cats out. Came home from work to Mishka covered in tar and our carpet ruined as Frank let her in thinking it was just mud. After all of that, the leak is still leaking. :|  Not as bad, but freaking seriously?!

It's just been then huge emotional roller coaster and I have no way of stopping it.

So fun. 

Anyways. I know this sounds like a lot of bitching, so I'm going to try and think of something positive. 
BEAN! 
SURRPRRISSE! 

Ha ha. That girls face can make anyone with the crappiest of days, smile. 
Today she is 14 months old! It sounds so weird saying that. Maybe just cause I'm her Mama . She's so freaking cute, though. Everything she does seems like she does it with purpose now.. and she is SOOO weird ( which I love). 
Her new shenanigans include putting her 2 baby dolls to sleep. She literally puts them on her shoulder and walks with them, patting their backs. So girly. 
Puts my slippers and shoes on! I thought I was going to have to wait till she was at least 2 to watch her try my things on, but nope! 
She also, in the past couple days, has decided to really like laying on the floor. She likes rubbing her cheek on the kitchen floor and rolls around every where. It's hilarious to watch.
What's even more awesome, is I didn't even show her how to do any of that. She did it all by herself. 

She is so awesome. I'm glad I'm her Mama. 



No comments:

Post a Comment